PER 3.57% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-1695

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    krispi.. its been a long journey for many and I sympathize with their frustrations.. however 2 things:

firstly.. they had good data on drug effectiveness on MS but they dosed very high (400mg) and had some safety issues which was expected.. the FDA gave them only an 8 week dose period so they made the decision “better to dose high and see the drug effects with some safety issues than dose too low and see nothing, be left wondering”.
    Makes sense right? It does to me.
    Their US consultants then suggested the FDA would approve a dosage at 100mg.. they only approved 25mg..

When US drug companies are selling US$20bn of MS drugs per year, why would the US GOVT WANT AN AUSSIE competitor?? Highly probable there was politics involved.. also makes sense to many.
    They were fortuitous that the DMD opportunity came along so 25mg may show an effect in boys (being lower weight than adults).. and my lord hasn’t it sho wn the power of 1102, even at this low dose.

Secondly.. i don’t know the details of the next mishap intimately (I’m sure one of the diehards will correct me) but ANP licensed a drug to a private company moving towards an IPO.
    This company did a number of deals like this to build a drug pipeline for the IPO with some upfronts and more money post the IPO raise. The market fell and the company only raised approximately 40% of its intended cash at IPO so the ANP drug did not make it into the pipeline.. ANP did receive the upfront and got full rights to the drug back.
    Not a shocking result. A few false starts and much out of the control of Diamond and the board.

However, the MS trial showed the drug effect and although MS has not been the value driver to date, the information from that trial has lead us to where we are today.. possibly on the verge of an cd49d inflammation super drug.
    From here its about about the drugs effect at the blood level amongst other things, for many indications now being treated by steroids. ANP has 2 former CSL executives on the board so blood is something they should know about. I’m very bullish and extremely happy with how this company is run, however I do agree with many others that ANP will not win any speed records.....

The Ox is slow, but the earth is patient!!By the way, AEF have approximately 50m shares left.. worth US$1.8m dollars...thats 1/10th of an order for any half decent US biotech fund. They wont be selling in the market for ever. Good luck to all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $17.84K 219.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59221 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 59816 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.