PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Lightning, the people talking about buyers and a sale are...

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Hi Lightning,
    the people talking about buyers and a sale are Hotcopper posters.
    ANP has discussed potential partners and collaborators, but nothing more in this environment.

All information is available by public release, even all the Analyst/Broker Reports are just publically available information, nothing new, the only added comment is their opinion or interpretation of data or outcomes.
    Here on Hotcopper, you get misinformation, Chinese whispers, assumptions dressed up as facts, good TA, bad TA, amateur TA, drama, fights, sycophants, the whole lot, and more.

My suggestion is that if something can't be found in a company announcement it has little substance to it.
    And regularly people here on Hotcopper quote company announcements and still interpret the data incorrectly.
    Best to always cross-reference company announcements yourself and if need be ring or email the company for clarification, if it isn't too trivial.

As far as your other part of your post goes, yes, in my opinion, I believe we can easily go it alone or partner, and again, IMO I believe that pathway is well designed already, there has to be a pathway before trial application.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $58.09K 574.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 194063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.