PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

We can just ignore about the Huntington's disease for the time...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    We can just ignore about the Huntington's disease for the time being. Our company main priority is focusing on DMD getting into the market as soon as possible. So nothing to worry about stock price down 1 cent or 2 cents...

Reading from an old news (2018): Could Antisense be the next multi-billion Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy biotech?
    "

Antisensedirector William Goolsbee believes Antisense’s treatment may make that Sareptadrug, that is already on the market for DMD, work even better.

That’s becauseMr Goolsbee came from Sarepta where he served as a non-executive director until2016.

“I joined the board of Sarepta in 2007. We were in a verysimilar circumstance as Antisense,” he told *.

“We had a low market cap, we had low cash balance, we werefighting to get to the point where we could prove out our drug. Now look atwhat’s changed in the last 10 years. That’swhat we’re trying to achieve at Antisense.” "

Meaning:

Mr.William Goolsbee transformed Sarepta into a multi-billion biotech company in 10years’ time

He joined ANP in 15-10-2015, so will we see our company totransform into a multi-billion company before 2025? That’s also within 10 yearsperiod!

Butthen again, if I just listen to recent Dr.Price interview, listen from 3:00 –3:08 mark. Comparing Sarepta’s drug (exon skipping) with Antisense(inflammation – VERY POWERFUL)! We might not have to wait till year 2025.

If everything is on track, we willsee our DMD drug on both Europe and USA markets. We might not have to wait till year2025.

With all the talented and highprofile executives on board. We will be the next Global Biotech Giant. Not adream anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.