PER 1.23% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi allWhilst I am not new to HC, I think this would be my first...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi all

Whilst I am not new to HC, I think this would be my first post on the ANP forum

I would like to firstly agree completely with comment from Arjay about the ANP forum being majority polite and constructive, very research based, discussion between posters vs some of the absolute unproductive and sheer animosity between posters on most other company pages .. this is strikingly and refreshingly different.

The reason for my post is to add my opinion to two points Vinceanna has touched on, which I have been thinking about a lot in the past couple of days given the level of SP drop on a couple of shares I hold, and the level of anger and frustration I see posters who have suffered the same drop put into posts against company directors as if the directors are responsible for their situation now because they may have sold shares or not released news .... despite the fact that when the SP was double today's price just a month ago they couldn't have sung their praises more...

point 1.

In most cases we are all investing in shares to make the highest possible SP rise but not doing any of the slog ourselves ... we just want to get rich quickly and when we see the likes of SP rises in APTover the past year we think this is possible in as short a time frame .... unlike the old days where you usually had to have a lot of patience to see the same kind of return as it usually took a lot longer...... which brings me to what I have realised of late

I have long considered TA and FA to be contrary and often thought that this is what causes so much of the arguments on HC but I have realised that use of both can be combined into one effective trading methodology..

To put it another way, I no longer simply follow the belief that what matters is time in the market and not trying to time the market

To Vinceanna's point about charts (TA) being useless for long term holding , well, not necessarily ... if you just apply a longer term chart ..

I think it is true that most people who try to time the market for short term trading will get it wrong but if yoke a share like AMP which in the old days would have been considered a set and forget absolute blue chip I think that anyone seeing a constant chart down trendline over a period of say 1 to 3 yrs and doesn't take action is making a mistake because if you bought at a dollar and the SP is 50 bucks 3 yrs later but back to a dollar in 5 yrs then the lost opportunities negate the time in the market argument and having used timing the market strategies may well have resulted in better nett results.

point 2.

And this one you have nailed on the head in saying it is your hard earned money so be responsible with it......

Being something of a dinasour by age or at least feeling like one when I read about things like cryptocurrency and NFTs which are new to me but are as hot as BNPL to the millenials ... I wonder how many of the newer investing public driven by a quick buck and greed have ever paid any attention to what I consider to be the number one rule of share investing..... NEVER INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ! ... I am not sure enough of them have ...

I have invested into ANP having bought a small parcel at around 9c over a year ago and a bit more at 24c a few weeks back because I not only look forward to the $$$ signs promised by either Akki or Itsagas but truly because (as a person with a medical condition not only myself but also my 15 yr old son) I would love to see the medicine impact on DMD sufferers..

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.