PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I respect the fact that you've been in this for a while and have...

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I respect the fact that you've been in this for a while and have seen repeating patterns, however this is biotech and at the end of the day, if you are not trading it then there is only one real goal - trial success and FDA/EMA approval. Unfortunately, these kinds of forums tend to encourage SP watching, which can be fun but not necessarily an indicator of progress or intermediate success. Getting in early on these bio plays can sometimes be rewarding when the market gets excited (often for all the wrong reasons) but more often than not it can be an arduous and long winded affair and you find yourself realising you'd be in a similar position if you invested later in the cycle, rather than at the beginning.

My own take on things is that everything is lining up beautifully and because of that I don't give a flying frogs bottom to the current market reaction. Ask yourself this - if the SP doubled on the recent news, would it change the way you feel about where the company is at? If so I would suggest you may be looking at it the wrong way round.

Just my ramblings. Best to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.