PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I'm not having a go at you Itsa, i am just saying its not...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    I'm not having a go at you Itsa, i am just saying its not possible for basically anyone to accurately predict pricing in this situation.
    I don't have a problem with speculation, by anyone, but I do think that others (readers) shouldn't expect it to be accurate.
    Also, to clear something up I have seen posted over time, the FDA and Fast track etc don't validate a product, science does that, Fast track can validate a program, but not a product. Two different things.

And the Broker reports are educated guesstimates, you can see that they are often not where the market is. It is quite possible and often does have a situation where the tail wags the dog, and the more tails the more they wag.
    This is the market.
    Product, revenue, expenses allow for quite accurate projection, no product and we are is at the whim of the market, just how it is.
    Again, I have no problem with speculation, especially post product, but pre product I look at speculative pricing more humorously, and sometimes some people get lucky and can be quite aligned to the market, good on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.