PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Gassy your right we don't want to give the Farm away We have the...

1. 4,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Gassy your right we don't want to give the Farm away

We have the data we don't have to

But for the good and the growth of the company we have to do a deal for 50% of the global Rights

You have seen my figures so won't go over it again

If it's a cap raise i will be filthy

Why

Because there has been no marketing of what we have, and where we are sitting in the DMD field whatsoever

And don't take my word for it

Go take a look around and read about the next big things and progress in the DMD field, look at comparisons in the field and failures,

No one has heard of ANP on the global STAGE if we are going mix it with the big boys, then we have to take this up to them and let them know we are going to be the next big thing in the DMD field yes Sarepta yes Pfizer yes Roche anyone else in the field we are going to take the lion's share of the $4.2 bil floating around in the DMD space

If it's a raising even by private placement already done and dusted then they should have gone for funds for the trial and enough to set us up on the NASDAQ and push forwards alone with an IPO and a listing

marketing us as a company just started a ph2b and 18months away from going to market in the EU Looking for funds $US in an IPO to take our drug to market through the FDA route along with our other indications,

We would surely be a brokers dream in the US to promote, look at the comparisons a broker could offer up in the US MC against MC I'm sure there would be an oversubscription of funds

Let's just hope it's a deal that's all it can say

Not long now to find out anyway

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.