PER 4.71% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Huh?, that's not what that says gassy again you're cherry...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Huh?, that's not what that says gassy again you're cherry picking and seeing what you want and stating that as fact. Try and read it correctly.
    Antisense Therapeutics Limited [ASX: ANP | US OTC: ATHJY | FSE: AWY] (the Company) today announced that the Paediatric Committee (PDCO)of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) adopted a positive final Opinion on its Paediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) for the development of ATL1102 for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) following the PDCO meeting on 15 October 2021, with EMA ratification to follow.

So literally what i wrote and you have the nerve to say I'm spreading false information.

Ill post this from the investor presentation

"Antisense has now received a positive final opinion for its ATL1102 Phase IIb/III Paediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) from the Paediatric Committee (PDCO) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
    following their meeting held on 15th October 2021 with ratification by the EMA to follow.
    This opinion allows Antisense to prepare trial applications for submission for its potentially pivotal Phase IIb/III clinical trial program for the development of ATL1102 for Duchenne muscular
    dystrophy (DMD) which the Company expects, if successfully completed, should allow for submission for marketing approval with the EMA for the EU
    ."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $37.64K 468.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164951 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 6720 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.