PER 3.85% 13.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-4589

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Maximus: **I think if they can take care of the CR shortfall before the end of the month plus have a solid investor partner to take this up i see this as our next short term catalyst.**

I completely agree with your comment in fact beside that and the European trial in 6 months from now we only have words and words:
    - Ms Gittleson: big changes in the boardroom…..and….?????
    - Ms Gittleson : ANP will own DMD space…..when? Enough money in the bank????
    - Diamond……for the last year and more no dilution…..discussion/interest from various bio/phaDiamond rma companies….really?
    - Diamond: for the last couple of year# ATL 1012 applicable to others indications…..s.h. being waiting an announcement and still waiting…….(what a joke) but of course this is typical usual talks with non follow up from the runner up of the year best m.d.
    Diamond: following the debacle of the C.R. placement to share holders beside saying that he has three months to find solution he clearly doesn’t have any plan B and no idea of what to do.
    ….and by the way the Diamond soon other indications was contradicted by Gittleson when she stated we need patience lots of patience….so unlimited deadline.
    Out of all the latest “words” the only positive thing and fact that, in my opinion, give us all good confidence is the appointment of Dr Voits as the leader on the DMD European trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.