PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Suwang,Nobody is happy with the share price where it is. But, at...

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2018
    Suwang,

Nobody is happy with the share price where it is. But, at the moment, as I dont need to sell, its not a huge concern. If i had time pressure to sell, tbat would be a huge concern.
    We are still one trial away from drug approval. 15 to 21 months away from futility. Thats where I am looking. Futility is where we know that the drug is working ir not. i would hope that our market cap is up a few multiples by then. But until then, risk is still high.
    Until the trial funding is announced the risk is even higher.
    Holders will loose the love and sell, as the low share price wears th down. This presents opportunity for others. As every sell needs a buyer.
    I have some low ball offers on msrket. if they get hit great. if they dont get hiy. even better.

We have been told the company had e months to sort the CR, and if that doesn't happen, they have identified two other ways of sourcing the money. So thats mid March. The prospects states that funding needs to be in place by mid year. We have world class CRO on the job organising trial sites. We have the DMD world expert as the trial PI. We have tge company communicating how the EMA trial may be enough for the FDA to allow drug sales, or even bettet FDA drug approval.
    Its been a shite few months for the biotech part of the market worldwide. Many companies have had their value reduced. Some companies have had great announcements that would gave added to share price value last year. sold into this year. And this is not the first time these type of market conditions have happened.
    But history shows greed always trumps fear when the announcement is the right one.

Hopefully we get some of those right ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.