PER 4.69% 6.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

We won't go under, we will do the trial, and if the trial is...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    We won't go under, we will do the trial, and if the trial is successful we will have a share price that will please all.
    Diamond has kept us financially viable for 20+ years, I don't think he'll fail here when we are the closest to commercialization we have ever been.
    Charmaine has been in a role and environment that gives her exceptional knowledge and experience, I don't think there would be many more qualified in Australia.

It becomes painful reading these threads due to the fact that half a dozen posters can't wait for publically available timelines to transpire, and also, that these same 6 or so people keep formulating hypothetical negative scenarios and then start believing them and feeding off them in a never-ending cycle.
    I won't name them, but it is obvious to any regular reader who these 5 or 6 people are, and what they write are just weird brain puffs that were created in their imaginations mostly.
    It's like when previously people started talking about takeovers from one or two hypothetical brain puffs and next thing you know it was real and happing, lol.
    People need to be much more patient, the steps are outlined, and the anxiety and dramatic dialogue some bring here is painful in its dynamic consistency, I can barely read this forum now it's like a fictional soap opera full of anxiety.

For the record, there are no guarantees here, we are R&D without an approved product, which means there is risk involved although we are reasonably de-risked.
    Also, people talk about partners like the absence of one is terrible, well that's a matter of investment perspective. My own view is that a partner would be ok if necessary, but personally, I don't want one.

Please, please post less frequently the same negativities, it's not productive, at all, it only winds up other anxious people.
    Please be patient and wait for stages, which are weeks and months, and the biggest, a year or more, before stating that the sky is falling.
    If someone has said something on here negative in the last month, do we really need to see those same anxious thoughts rehashed daily or weekly, and in some cases restated multiple times a day???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $12.45K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 19.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 105366
Last updated 10.44am 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.