PER 0.00% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I agree with you Dave. But put even more simply, ATL1102 will...

1. 4,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    I agree with you Dave.

But put even more simply, ATL1102 will either work work or it wont. And the only way to prove one way or another is to get the drug into patients arms. And we need a sufficient number of arms to give some statistical significant data.

So thats where we are at with the funds we have.

We have data from our previous phase 2 trial that was very promising. However. that was a small cohort. We also have data from the MS trial. Also positive.
    The drugs mode of dealing with cd49 is also a relatively new way of treating disease. There isnt historical data proving that the treatment of inflammation will have the same benefit as just treating the symptom.

This is why we are a sub $100 million company.

This trial is the first pivot in changing the above.

As I said, it either works or it doesnt. Lets think about that.
    If it doesnt work first. This could potentially mean that the treatment of cd49 dosent help the immune system fix itself. If this is true. long covid and the other indications may also become non effective. Depending on the data of why the DMD trial didnt work. The combination trial may still show promise. Obviously this aint a good result for the boys or shareholders.

What if it works?
    Well if it works it would be the only, and I did say only. treatment that has even shown any promise for non ambulant boys. Its good to research how the EMA and FDA treat drugs that show hope for those suffering non survivable disease. Drug to market while expansion trial is run is a real possibility.
    If it works, the other indications become real players, with data to support them.

So this is still a high risk play. But we have had insight of how Dr Volt sees the chance of success. We have seen a glimpse in the past phase 2 DMD and MS trial.

So when investing in ANP you have to be unemotional, and understand a binary result from the trial starting at the ebd of this year will lead lead to bust or wealth. Any doubters really need to cut and run. There are plenty of good value stocks on the ASX where you can put your money.

I really like the platform drug pivot into cd49. This opens huge market potential, if it works. And we have science that says it should. This is novel drug development. Still high risk. But the potential reward here is huge. If it works itsas $5 would be laughed at. If it doesnt work its time to find the next company.

Getting the drug into the arm, gaining data to support the drug works and the rest will sort itself.

Delaying for people to come on board a novel new treatment, which opposes established big pharma thinking. may have coat ys more of the company than we wanted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $47.41K 578.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 142694 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 104529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.