PER 2.86% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Mac 9That is by far the best and most constructive post of yours...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Mac 9

That is by far the best and most constructive post of yours that I have seen and I hope that it is taken positively particularly by the newer investors in ANP who I feel were very concerned in the aftermath of the capital raising. So big thanks for that.

From my viewpoint, the most important thing in the recent presentations was the decision to add another trial here in Australia back into the plan - quite a number of posters had expressed support for continuing the original trial after the first one proved so successful including I think Arjay, he who as me on ignore, and perhaps even Imp. The time delay is truly regrettable, but I hope all the nine kids are still well enough and willing to give it another go because I think we owe them big time. I have total confidence in the ability of our own people and facilities to do the job, particularly if the same group that did it last time are available again; it also diversifies the risk, which seems quite sensible to me in view of the ongoing major problems in Europe which could deteriorate at any time.

There are other aspects which I will cover separately with which you may not agree like Voit, but
    I think they are worth consideration

You may have noticed that there is a bit of variation in the font size and misalignment in my typing - that is due to ongoing problems I have struck with my computers during the last 12 months, for which the fault has to be my own incompetence as I am now using a newly bought one which I only got yesterday - so if you never get anything at all from me again that'll be the reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $44.32K 616.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 49809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.