PER 2.63% 7.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-61

1. 4,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Peter personally to call a double bottom I would be striking a horizontal line through the recent visit to 3.1c and waiting for it to retrace to this before calling a DB

Just my opinion
    The charts are sending mixed signals at the moment I would be erring on the decline side for a little while longer

We have all seen the manipulation taking place here

IMHO this is not about about a price hike yes we had one but our market maker had to start the ball rolling somewhere

I touched on this before this is all about liquidity

Prior to this volume this stock was dead in the water, no one would come near it as it was illiquid

We have to have a market maker

I believe we have one

We have to have traders

We have traders we have seen them in action

What do these two combinations add up to

Liquidity

The proof is in the pudding guys look at all the new names on this forum that have just arrived

How did you pick up on this stock

Volume liquidity

Hence you did your dd and jumped on board this grossly undervalued jem

So now we are now up over 100% from our lows

When our market maker decides it is time to move we will go again

The the volume will increase again and create further interest and New investers will jump onboard over and above the base forming here

And so on and so forth

But without luquidity we are never going to attract new investment

I know many on this forum have been here for many years now like myself, but like Akki I have never been more confident that at some stage trial results being favourable this stock will explode

Why do I say this when in the past we struck a potential $70 mil plus deal and went backwards before finally losing a partner for the second time

What do I see different this time around

I see not one but two market makers

This will be the difference

I see 10c + if our majors politely asked the Diamond to take a walk he is not the man for the job

16 + years on the job one consolidation two failed partnerships and many many missed timelines, switching direction wasting valuable medicine through drugs going out of date etc etc
    And believe you me I could go on

One thing you will see repeated over and over in Ann if you hang in here is the word

POTENTIAL

Please no sell up and move on replies

I do believe the new blood here have arrived in good timing but it's not going to happen tomorrow you are listening to a top 20 holder in the heads and one of the larger oppi holders
    I have gone through the years of pain conversing with this board and it's ceo listening to their BS untill I got sick of it

A group of SH holders gathered and produced a 1st and 2nd strike against the remuneration to absolutely no avail

It will be very interesting to see how the 25mg trial goes I know some here are apprehensive over the dosing as the MS trial was conducted with a 200 mg dosing, but let's face it talking in layman's terms I suppose if this drug shows any effects on inflammation then it will bode well for the trials, hopefully it will be well tolerated as it was in the past and further trials on the DMD indication will be allowed at a higher dosing and the trials will be allowed to move forwards in the SPMS field at the higher dosing of 200mg

Time will tell, I hope as we move up into those recently locked in in the 5s - 7.8 - 9c range those will hold and let this move onwards and upwards to its true

POTENTIAL / VALUE

Here,s to LIQUIDITY

Bring on the DTs your welcome to the cents I'll wait for the dollars lol

GL both LTs whom I know so well and also the new investors hang in there I enjoy a refreshed forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $65.57K 885.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2437 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 58139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ 16333
Last updated 10.38am 23/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.