PER 1.37% 7.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-3781

1. 3,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755

Really not sure what do you expect MD or the MGT to do..I mean any company the MD and MGT can control the processes they are involved in. They do what needs doing and keep ticking boxes. They cannot control the SP unless you have one of the MDs who pumps the stocks for no reason...you gotta to remember that they come down too that fast when reality sets in...

SP has been frustrating for plenty of holders here but most also know that with the current status the company is highly undervalued. Not trying to cover up for the mgt, but see the presentation and check the amount of boxes that have been ticked and bear in mind most on time except other indications which according to the last Preso is by the end of June...hence we have a few days to go...

Now what is happening here with EMA and FDA is a process and if someone does not have the patience to wait thru the process then there is not much that anyone can do...What do you want the MD or MGT to do??? Go to the roof and scream we are doing the job so pls push the SP higher ...

Market actions are out of their control...
    Unfortunately pharma is all about patience and I m not sure what is frustrating here as the SP is still at almost 100% gains from Dec and almost 6 bags from the Covid lows...

We know big boys are in control with the SP actions ...so we wait till they are done...
    Also need clarifications on the funding will help and that should come next with OD..

Lets wait unless you think better opportunity elsewhere and move the funds...
    IMO
    Last edited by arjay: 23/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $66.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $975 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 212464 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ 700
Last updated 10.22am 16/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.