PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Gday Itsa You must have plenty going on my friend and its all...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Gday Itsa

You must have plenty going on my friend and its all looking exceptionally good as far as ANP goes.....

This certainly isn't my first post on ANP and I have been invested in the Antisense story for almost a decade now - we have had healthy discussions in the past but you must have forgotten them in the now brilliant halo that surrounds our hot little Aussie biotech....

My post to RCJ was not aimed at anyone in particular on these boards, it was far more of a generalisation as they seemed relatively new to hotcopper and quite possibly investing in speccies. All I was trying to get across was the very important fact that any advice from anyone on an anonymous poster on any forum was no match for research done by the investor - cos when all is said and done when things go good or bad we all have to be accountable to ourselves - and there are hundreds if not thousands of bitter and twisted, broken people who invested their hard earned for all the wrong reasons just because someone one H/C said it was a sure thing......

I spoke personally to Mark D (as well as the CEO/CFO's of several other specs I had in play) about 6 years ago now as I was undecided as to which way I wanted to roll with a few different shares in my spec portfolio - of the 4 I spoke to he was the only one who convinced to stay with his company and although there have been a few bumps and bruises along the way, I am very glad I chose to stay the course with ANP......

Heres hoping for more good things from ANP.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.