PER 5.48% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@samfiodiving i share your sentiments wholeheartedly Sam. The...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    @samfiodiving i share your sentiments wholeheartedly Sam. The biggest risk to ANP is a SAE (safety event) in the PH2b/3 trial in the higher does category. Even if it is not related to ATL1102 as these boys are already very sick… the trial will be put on hold for 6 months and you will not be able to progress into any other indications, age related diseases, diabetes or cancer.. nothing. The company will go back through that dark hole of nothingness for a while. Shareholders will abandon ship.

If the trial is funded by a CR we will only have funds for the trial, have alot more shares on issue and a safety event puts everything back years. Reduces the ability to raise more funds and this safety event would destroy longer term shareholder value. Everyone says its a low probability which it is, but its biotech and these boys have heart, lung and all sorts of problems.

To guarantee the longer term future of ANP if we are onto a multiple indication platform drug, you need to derisk now via a partnership.

Even if its a mediocre deal, you never bet the farm. If the science is so good which it looks to be, if the corporate interest has been strong and growing like we have been told, then a CR to me would show a level of stupidity in the BoD’s decision making which would seriously question my longer term commitment to this investment.

Give a bit of the future away today to guarantee a brighter and more certain longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.004(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $40.33K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ 32400
Last updated 14.37pm 02/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.