PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

SP is at real low levels...but it's never a management's fault...

1. 3,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    SP is at real low levels...but it's never a management's fault here...it's world issues...people issues.. margin call issues...

Come on guys ..from 24c down to 18c was just ok...world markets went down..yes 16c taken ....when you see 8 C ......we will still say it's the other issues...

I suggested that management update would be great on EMA and I was told they do not need to update us everyweek...I didn't ask every week...but when did you hear something more constructive about EMA...in Q or Presos...

Watching SP going down is obviously a problem but we just need to know if things are on track....that would certainly give me some comfort and I wont worry about SP after some decent news or update...

Who the F wants to know about OI...and COVID LONG TERM...at the moment...They are at a stage where DMD program was 3 years ago...these are rubbish updates....there is no value as research is just started and no one knows if it's going to work

DMD is the value creator at the moment as it's been the work of last few years...now in the final stages...show us where you are at .and what you have been doing ...basic update ..XYZ countries application is in process....XYZ received....whatever sh.. you can provide ...

2 - 5 min preso with Share CA and other promotions would do nothing ...Get someone who knows how to stop the SP bleed and then move it forward ..

And then people here say world crisis ...in my watchlist...yes all have gone down but nothing like ANP...which is downdown and down....

One good thing from here is MD won't be able to say next time that SP is up by so much percentage in last few years...and we raised at higher price everytime...

Anyways done with my burst...still holding...sentiment changed to none as no one knows what the F is happening here ...

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $132.1K 1.699M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 412 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ 70249
Last updated 14.42pm 07/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.