PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-4805

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Referring to the Company News dated on 14-12-2021...Positive PIP Decision from UK MHRA & ratification of PDCO opinion by EMA

The Company appointed Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is finalising site evaluations via site inspections to select the sites (>30) in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Spain, Bulgaria and Turkey. Following completion of the evaluations and trial site selection, clinical trial agreements will be executed with all the trial sites and separate trial applications will be made to national competent authorities of all participating countries. Preparation of the requisite regulatory documentation to support ethics committee and competent authority clinical trial approvals is well advanced. ATL1102 clinical supplies for the trial are also being prepared for shipment to Europe for packaging and labelling into study medication kits, which would then undergo European Qualified Person (QP) release for clinical trial use. Following these activities patient recruitment would be expected to commence in mid-2022, as per the timelines noted in the 1 November 2021 investor presentation as lodged by the Company with the ASX.

I think the above info is very clear to me... I have no doubt in the management since day one I invested in this company!

Some people can just keep on criticise MD, the Chairman and the Board!! I thought we are mature enough to invest in stock market...

Don't always blaming others when things don't unfold how you want them to...and I don't think the Board deserved to be treated poorly..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.