PER 4.17% 6.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@Akki You crack me up i thought it was all about the secondary...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    @Akki
    You crack me up
    i thought it was all about the secondary results for you, now all of a sudden you try to cast doubt on safety and tolerability

yet you fail to mention

In regard to the trial’s secondary endpoints that assess drug activity/efficacy, the Company is highly encouraged that the data to date is indicative of drug effect, particularly considering the small number of patients evaluated and that the progress of the final three patients (due to complete dosing in November) appears consistent with this view that the drug is showing activity. Early indications of an immunomodulatory effect are underpinned via observations that certain immune cell numbers (in particular those expressing the CD49d, the biological target of ATL1102) are trending downward during the treatment phase while returning to around starting levels post dosing. As an indicator of ATL1102’s suggestive positive effects on disease progression (being the type of endpoints required for future product registration) in the current trial, ANP has previously referenced the Ricotti et al 2016 publication that evaluated disease progression in non-ambulant boys over a 6 month period, where a significant mean reduction in upper body muscle strength of the subjects was observed. By comparison, the data on the first 6 patients completing dosing in the ATL1102 trial, shows a distinct improvement in these strength parameters over the losses noted in the Ricotti publication (refer Appendix A).

Note the Highlighted Points Akki

drug is showing activity

CD49d, the biological target of ATL1102) are trending

positive effects on disease progression

ATL1102 trial, shows a distinct improvement in these strength parameters

Is there any wonder we are seeing todays price action and this is at the low dose of 25mg which was nothing compared to the dosing of 600mg for the first two weeks in the Ms trials reducing to 400mg thereafter

So just to highlight ANPs Potential here

WHAT DO WE HAVE

ATL1103 successful completion of a Ph2 trial with proven results

Atl1102 successful Ph2 In rrms with proven results

We now have what appears to be a successful Ph2 in DMD

And lets not forget here the results from this trial will be put forwards to the FDA in an effort to increase the dosing and start a Ph2b in the SPMS field another untaped market place

I am still calling 25c the bottom of the ladder

see how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $100.8K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 444999 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 135024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 150480
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.