PER 1.32% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-2133

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    little bit of a follow up and could be why the reignition of interest in our drug aTL1103

just a few snippets from various reports that give insights as teasers

The disease's increased prevalence is one of the key factors expected to drive global acromegaly and gigantism market growth over the forecast period.

The latest market-driven phenomenon is growing drug prominence over surgery. Even though there have been pharmacological therapies for acromegaly treatment for more than a couple of years, there is a steady increase in individual demand for such un-surgical options. The major reason for the choice shift may be ascribed to low acromegaly surgery survival rates.

Europe is also expected to hold a substantial share of the world market based on factors such as continued investment in healthcare in the region, new entrants ' emphasis, etc. Over the forecast period, the Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a faster growth speed.

NOTE
    Asia Pacific is expected to have most lucrative business by implementing healthcare solutions for a better quality of life, growing awareness of healthcare, and increasing spending on healthcare, etc.

To sustain a substantial position in the market, major players are taking strategies steps such as develop cost efficient drugs, mergers and acquisitions, entering into partnerships etc. The key global players of Acromegaly and Gigantism Drugs market are Novartis AG, Ipsen, Pfizer Inc., Chiasma, Inc., Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc., Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, and Midatech Pharma Plc.

Funny how Crinetics get a mention and we are no where to be seen yet we are in advance of their drug

so just from these few snippets one can begin to understand why we keep getting the reiteration of a partnership expected before the start of our 2b for dmd

So just where will these funds come from to move us forward our sellers appear to have gone awfully quiet of late,

I wonder

I will just raise one concern I have watched with interest these boards for some time now without comment and there has been some good content discussed one of those discussions was that of Narrative

While i agree the story is now being told in the US with regards to us featuring on the major PPMD advocacy groups site all be it better late than never i suppose

I still feel they missed the boat by delaying contact with these groups like i have said in the past i pushed for contact with these people some 12 months earlier and @chilunsin whilst i agree with the majority of what you say i take exception to putting Goolsbee in the chair my reasoning being that he was quoted as saying at the AGM that he would not push the story until such time as we had results, this i believe is to conservative an attitude that neither helps the progression of the drug or contribute to the ROI for us the shareholders,

I have said this in the past, because of their reluctance to say hi to the likes of Pat from the PPMD pre ph2 we missed what could well have been major additional DATA which could have added further to our positive Ph2 trial results, those additions being the monitoring of the Hearts of these children and an option to go on an extension of the trial once the end date was completed, Had they approached the PPMD prior to the Ph2 trial we could well have had additional significant data to our end results

Actually i find it rather offensive how they have gone about this ( a bit like ringing someone you havnt spoken to for years because you now need their help, )

Lets not underestimate just how big the PPMD society and the MDA is in the US and how influential they were in getting Sareptas drug decision turned around to help these children and they must have a massive database that has got to be useful to anyone conducting a next stage trial in DMD
    So we are headed full swing into the USA and the FDA

Which from the above will lead me into where i have actually been heading with this narrative situation

Lets just wind back, are we not supposed to be fully focused on the 2b in the EU if so could someone please explain the following

this is the Duchenne UK site the last time i saw any information with regards to 1102 it was in regards to the news of a pending trial for atl1102 and now nothing no mention of the success of the trial etc etc not even a mention as in please see below

dmd uk 1.png

dmd2.png
    As you can see i did a search on their site for 1102 nothing also antisense

Or when will we actually approach these people Duchenne Data Foundation

ddf1.png

ddf2.png

When will we start the NARRATIVE with the above

WHEN WE NEED SOMETHING like their data base or exposure

I am not pointing the finger at one man i am pointing the finger at the whole board

This is just not good enough just because we have 3 directors in the US it makes life easy to flog the US end is it just to hard to touch bases with the people we should have been talking to long before now in Europe

I am tipping the board will be wanting to award Gil performance shares at this years AGM some may say well we have moved from 2.5c to 13c not bad going, i say to that that we have not yet reached our post consolidation sp of 16c yet and that is without the two rounds of dilution we have had along the way not exactly what i would call worthy of a performance share with a 4 year expiry lol

but at least we are heading at long last in the right direction

so see how we go

by the way @pkeno07
    4 days ago we moved above the cloud and the Sp honoured the move in a very bullish way and still is in play infact the positive cloud is just beginning to open/flare, so personally looking for more gains next week

see how we go enjoy your wkends

And GL, to all, especially the LTs that have backed this in along the journey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $18.25K 237.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18038 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ 59548
Last updated 15.20pm 10/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.