WHK 5.88% 1.6¢ whitehawk limited

Chart, page-1049

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I wanted to update you regarding our product lines and offer our complimentary services to your firm, as an outside-in, second set, of expert Cyber Risk eyes.

As you know, we are dedicated to work with businesses, family offices and firms like yours to discover and mitigate your Digital Age Business Risks, thereby preventing cybercrime and fraud from impacting a company’s revenue and reputation. You can schedule your cyber risk consult with this link. Or you can use our WhiteHawk Cyber Risk Program

to provide a one-time, outside-in comprehensive cyber risk assessment as part of a Due Diligence process, to include a Cyber Risk Scorecard.

Powerful Partnered Solution with Sontiq

One of our greatest achievements in the past year is our seamless integration into the Sontiq Small and Mid-Sized Business Risk offering. Frankly, if every Small or Mid-Sized Business, Family Office or Organization, implemented this cost effective and easy SaaS risk dashboard, a majority of Digital Age Risks would be prevented or mitigated for both the Company and all employees, to Include: Financial Fraud, Identity Theft, Mobile Device Security and Cyber Risk Services. View the Sontiq Small Business Suite Demo or find more information about Sontiq here.

An Advanced and Easy Online Experience

Learning from our customers has resulted in our improved website and our new client portal which enables a simplified online approach of identifying, prioritizing and mitigating your key cyber risks. The WhiteHawk Cyber Risk Radar is an automated and scalable approach to tracking and addressing the risks across your partner, vendor and supplier companies globally and in accordance with your Sector requirements and standards.

Championing Cyber Innovation

As part of our business model, we are continuously connecting with cutting edge solutions critical to our online Cybersecurity Exchange customers. In our most recent Top 12 Innovative Cyber & Analytics Companies Magazine, we highlight the most impressive vendor solution options we have vetted over the past 6 months.

Here’s to Our Mutual Success in 2020. Please let me know if I or our Senior Cyber Analyst, Mike Ferris, can help you in anyway.

Cheers, Terry Roberts

Terry Roberts

Founder, President & CEO

WhiteHawk Inc.

CyberSecurity Exchange

E | [email protected]

www.whitehawk.com

cid:image001.png@01D3A5A3.0FBE5320

Our new address is:

515 King Street, Suite 450

Alexandria, VA 22314

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $46.95K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2583402 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 245649 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.