WHK 0.00% 1.4¢ whitehawk limited

Cheers. I guess the basic theme is greater connectivity ~ a...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1259
    Cheers.

I guess the basic theme is greater connectivity ~ a given ~ brings greater risk.

This article relates to the UK and the figure is astonishing; 3 in 5 SME suffered a cyber attack.

The mind boggles at what this company could become when the self executing (i.e., low overheads) cyber SMART exchange platform starts humming.

I mean the average layman has no idea and Amazon will cause more headaches than answers.

The whitehawk cyber SMART exchange is unique in its educated offering removes the headache out of the equation, especially so where cyber insurance companies are satisfied.

It also has first mover advantage in what's become a watershead moment in the world for the need of genuine data protection for SMEs and larger companies alike.

Excuses are no longer acceptable, and action is required before not after.

Whk fulfills that need for SMEs.

Just my opinion that we are onto a long term big winner here.

Bit of a rolleecoaster at the moment but truth be told, who doesn't love a thrilling ride?

Makes one feel ALIVE.

If this does close the gap, it might be a very apt time to back up the truck.

GLTAH

https://www.openaccessgovernment.or...ave-experienced-a-cybersecurity-breach/54579/
    Last edited by sapporo: 21/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $14.34K 1.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2072847 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1304082 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.