RHT 2.50% 6.2¢ resonance health limited

Charts I observe to get an indication of the herd mentality. The...

1. 12,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Charts I observe to get an indication of the herd mentality.

The share price is about to burst. Mark my words. Reasons why I have listed.

Friday was a clear indication that sellers are not interested in parting with their stock. They know the pot of gold that exists with this company.

Plus, imo you do not make serious money trading pips daily in a range of daily punts. The real money is made assessing the right company, taking the ups and downs, whilst accumulating over years at the right price.

The recent years have created a day trader mentality within the market that has created “ Showgrounds” volatility.

Every so often you get a company that flies under the radar whilst developing all the successful business company elements to become a global force.

Resonance Health is one of those companies.

Now, those without a position cannot get a trade so they go back to tinpot ally. Those with a position either now wait for the serious money to arrive and push the share price into areas many multiples of the existing price or sell due to their short term profit expectations being met.

You could be focused on Monday, you could be focused on the quarterly, BUT you could look ahead, be patient and focus on 2020 or further and then consider what the value of your investment will be worth.

IMO a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $2.662K 43.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.