RHT 4.92% 6.4¢ resonance health limited

Chart, page-3526

1. 8,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6757
    Hi Hoofa ,
    Hi Hoofa
    This 20 million shares given to CPA in me , it gives the opportunity to short and manipulate the stock to buy in lower , that's how big money can be made with potential "loaned shares " may be just my suspicious mind ? but who would be stupid enough to be selling any RHT stock at the beginning of its potentially massive profit growth stage now? more likely a good way for the clever ones to accumulating a sizable position cheaply .

I had a a similar type company call me to discuss borrowing my shares and giving me the cash value as a loan back at 4% interest for two years in another ASX listed company and hand them back in full at the end of the term, , sounds very familiar ? I asked how do you make money out of this ? he said they short the stock and buy back cheaper , it's easy to manipulate a stock in smallish potentially high growth thinly traded companies , is that what is happening here ?

This activity could explain the share price movement and trading range , still plenty of time before RHT could ask for the shares back or RHT ask for money for an acquisition ? of course if a cracker announcement will change everything , interesting little deal CPA have below.

In consideration for providing the CPA, the Company will pay Acuity a non-disclosed, non-material cash fee. Further, the Company has today issued 20 million shares under the Company’s existing Listing Rule 7.1 placement capacity as collateral for the CPA. Importantly, there are no fees payable for the termination of the facility or where the Company does not utilise the CPA during the 26-month term. At the conclusion of the CPA term, the Company may elect to buy-back the collateral shares and cancel those shares for no consideration to Acuity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.003(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $28.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $2.187K 34.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19354 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.