EMV 1.38% $2.15 emvision medical devices ltd

Morningstar valuations have little to no bearing on what the...

1. 2,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Morningstar valuations have little to no bearing on what the company trades for, I actually don't know why they get printed? As it stands, EMV is worth exactly what people are prepared to pay for it. There is no revenue and no profit so it is an entirely speculative venture in accounting terms. If everything that they are doing comes together and hospitals around the world see a need for their device then a more accurate valuation can be obtained based on sales and profit. Also if you start looking at broker data don't get too swayed if UBS or Credit Suisse are buyers as they act as nominees for individuals. My shares are bought by a banks nominees function, doesn't mean I'm an institution.

Personally I always get a bit edgy when things move so effortlessly north in share price, I was hoping to see $2 by the end of the year, now it looks like $3 is just around the corner. Having very few shares on the register means that when people want in then they have to take what is offered hence the continued price rise. There is some extremely promising news around the corner but is that already built into the price? Hard one to value, good share to hold at the moment. CSL, COH, RMD all just kept going up for years and years maybe EMV will too? easy to be positive when its running the way that suits you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
-0.030(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $183.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.16 $2.08 $52.61K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5950 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 12547 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.17
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.11 $2.17 $2.08 4592
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.