NVQ 0.00% 3.1¢ noviqtech limited

I think most of us understand that blockchain is here to stay,...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

I think most of us understand that blockchain is here to stay, and it definitely is not crypto. Crypto is a product resulting from blockchain. Many companies are beginning to experiment and adopt blockchain - especially in finance and supply chain.
    It is risky and costly to have your own team. That's where companies like TYM comes in.

The WWW took a years to take off and then exploded, about 5 years (1993-1998) [Yes I am aware it Tim Berners-Lee conceived this around 1989] . Those who have been around a while would remember the good old Mosaic and Netscape browser - nothing special compared to what we see on the web now. It just took a little time. There were heaps of tech startups that boomed and failed just before dot com.

There is without doubt Blockchain has attracted a lot of startups and incubation between 2012 - 2018 so it's had plenty of time for public awareness. My sentiment is blockchain is on a similar trajectory to how the WWW evolved. The correction with crypto happened last year, and so the timing is right for TYM to move in. The market is now more knowledgeable and more concerned about losing competitive advantage.

So I do agree TYM takes a bit of time to grow and I do like the fact that they have a European presence, partnered with business like the Boston Consulting Group, and Redhat. Yes, it is a tough space to be in. I also agree that revenue plays a strong role in this.

I have to admit that I do not have a strong grasp of the European market but I do often ask the question "Who is TymLez, and what do they do?" So whilst I agree that the SP could take a tad more time to reach the so called exponential growth curve I strongly believe that (a) stronger market presence, and (b) brand awareness & marketing are critical to TYM's success.

The roadshows are a great start but more could be done in this area.The last investor presentation was very 'techie' - I think they need to snaz it up, not with pretty pictures, but with more simplified and business oriented language so new potential investors can understand it a little better.

That said, I too do not have any concerns on the team or the technology. My other viewpoint is that the 'techier' the guys are the more confidence I have in the technology. The main thing is that they have a mix of tech heads, entrepreneurs, sales people I am comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.666M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.