NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Fabulous post Hoyta. I'm not a techie so to have someone lay...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Fabulous post Hoyta. I'm not a techie so to have someone lay this out is very valuable to me. I've been researching this stock a lot but questionable issues that concern me about the business seem to echo your thoughts on tech. E.g. a very narrow base of controlling shareholders and large retail register. The institutions/funds haven't widely bought in (I dont believe). There is also a very narrow customer base. Both these facts show lack of professional acceptance from investor and customer levels. That could be due to early phase development or point to problems.I did hear JT in an interview was thinking in terms of eventual sale of the business to a Cisco like buyer at some point, which is another signs that its a market play of some sort rather than building a long term business.

Nevertheless, I'll be watching the revenue, thats the source of truth, and if it starts coming through to a level that shows value for the share price I'll jump on board, Ultimately, that the best test of the business and tech, is it making growing profits.

Hope you keep posting and not get hounded off by the amatuers and dreamers here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.