MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Thanks b. Chart is certainly healthy and holding nicely in range...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Thanks b.
    Chart is certainly healthy and holding nicely in range bound trade.
    I think it is worth noting that Juruena is still in play and given the approx timelines for drilling and assays, we will likely get results from Brazil soon.
    Although NA was a duster, Juruena remains a significant asset in terms of its potential to deliver surprises. I would be surprised if we didn’t get some further high grade hits there, based upon the drill locations being in proximity to established lode bearing shoots. Narrow and scattered hits always give rise to possibility of a miss here and there, but this is a very gold rich region. The Porphyry style hit in recent drilling is what I’m really interested in. I look forward to next round of assays, which I suggest may come first from Juruena.
    If results are good, we might see a TA reset towards 5.6 and if further good news follows from BC, then we may see some volume build ups which could bode well going into Q4.
    All the above my opinion based on available publications and some joining the dots.
    Enjoy this October as results come in from Brazil and Aust. I feel it is a good time to be a holder as potential for success seems palpable and best for a while. Good luck to all and have a read over the last round drill results from Juruena. Looks quite exciting when you realise the company might be onto a more extensive porphyry system. Time will tell and very happy to hold for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.