PPS 1.11% 44.5¢ praemium limited

Your frustration is understandable but hold in there IMO as the...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Your frustration is understandable but hold in there IMO as the PPS management are very proactive and putting much good contracts in place with great products. HUB and Netwealth have dropped also, don't forget. People talking BS on Hotcopper don't help by drawing those blinking Bollinger lines and saying PPS will kick etc don't help either, giving false hope. Remember, by the time the Bollinger line appears on the open forum, the smarts have already made the money and then these cavalier traders say "oh..the shares are a buy..". As North East correctly said to me, they just look behind at the last 30 - 60 days. The economy is just dead and that's the reason. Purely. No cash flow. Remember, recently Motley fools recommended a buy. If you look at past history strong buy recommendations come in the sixty cent area. how cavalier - after the fact. then look where we are now. IMO just don't give these Bollinger line people or trader recommendations the time of day. I challenge you to go through the HC posts , then look where we are again this week. Remember, the share price was smashed in June when Brexit and trade wars was all over the news. I made good money instantly in those months and I didn't have to wait for a 60 day average Bollinger line tell me that after the fact.Just follow the economy , make a bit of money when a black swan event happens, but PPS will be fine. I will start trading PPS on these up, down cycles. But I will still hold my stock mostly long term. I will only start shedding PPS when fintech companies come up with a totally different model that makes PPS obsolete or changes in legislation that could kill the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $215.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $227.4K 511.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1044 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.8¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 68587
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
PPS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.