MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Why thanks pal. I'm self taught in TA - aren't we all in the...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Why thanks pal. I'm self taught in TA - aren't we all in the beginning!
    I mull over trend indices/correlations looking for patterns and it stood out like glowing dogs b...s.
    Particularly the 50SMA/65EMA (choose your pick) - when the the bottom BB and 50 DMA start to converge it's a very compelling early signal.

When the 50DMA is within the BBs it's usually positive for the SP until it hit's the top BB and deflects the trend sideways - the surge energy starts to exhaust (your 62% level) and the BBs start to narrow. This normally coincides with the slower moving 50DMA converging with the bottom BB - however, the SP can often sustain almost to impact (50DMA dissecting the bottom BB).

Now the 50DMA is on the outside bottom of the BBs and the SP has reacted downwards.
    The real down draft is reserved for the 50DMA re-entry as it punctures the bottom BB - this appears to be a real attractor.
    Often there's a SP bump between 50DMS exit/re-enty. Often the SP will then attach to the bottom BB and start a corrective move.
    These patterns are amplified when the 100 or 200 DMA are involved.

As you already appreciate these patterns are never 100% - but they can give a good indication. Anything that is a lead indicator is valuable - especially as you can watch it unfolding.

Anyways, I'm busy trying to crank-up and master your Fibonacci setup in ProRealTime - in particular, I'm trying 1. to get the daily and weekly MACDs in the same space as you've managed to do, and 2. figure out how to set the Fibonacci as you have described. ProRealTime appears to allow various Fib set ups - they can't all be right.
    Any clues?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.241K 165.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 10953597 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 562030 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.