MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Chart, page-417

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Haha - I hold all three of those companies. I will watch that tonight.

Alison's presentation is the one linked to in Popeye's post above You have to register to access the recording. I will also watch that recording tonight. I remember earlier in the year, the first presentation I saw Alison Coutts give I didn't think she presented so well. I remember she was being distracted by her dog! I then found another presentation were she performed much better. It didn't stop me from investing.

It is not an unusual complaint to hear that the CEO/MD doesn't present well. This morning I was reading someone complain about Steven Yatomi-Clarke of PTX coming over as an arrogant investment banker and complaints on the HCH board also this morning about their MD, Christian Easterday in an interview he did last week, that he waffled on with self congratulations so much that didn't even answer the question.

I really try and suss out the management of any company I buy into. I look into their remuneration, the incentive scheme, what options they hold and at what exercise price to try and understand whether they are aligned to shareholders interests or are just lifestyle managers. I try and suss out their motivation and whether they appear to have a focused and sharp strategy. These are intuitive value judgements that are hard to call.

With Alison, I can certainly conclude that she appears to be motivated by a high entrepreneurial drive and has carried a very high level of personal financial risk in pushing MEM through some financially challenging circumstances and she has a lot of skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13852665 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 277481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.