IIQ 0.00% 46.5¢ inoviq ltd

I wasn’t at the meeting so hard to fully interpret what was...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I wasn’t at the meeting so hard to fully interpret what was said. No disrespect to those that went and reported back but it will be interesting to see how people view what was said at the meeting once they have had time to reflect. The delay is annoying but not devastating. These things take time and obviously a little more tome than originally predicted. To fully validate the usefulness of the assay for commercialization they need to get hold of more samples from different patients and it’s not that easy to do. Validating the assay against the original samples is one thing and it sounds like they have done that but now they have to validate the findings from the original patient cohort against a larger new cohort. I don’t think you can just dial up rent a cancer. They will have to find new sources of serum, most likely from several places to get enough and most probably negotiate deals as nothing comes for free. I prefer they do this right than announce something that down the track is shown to be wrong. We are not drilling for oil here! Yes the sp is going to fall slightly before it rises again but the smart money will buy, hold and probably trade along the way. There is nothing from the presentation that I see that is negative other than a little longer wait. Maybe they will also start looking for samples from other cancers as well to speed things up once the ovarian cancer test is rolled out. Im
    interwsted to know what’s being planned for the move East. Can anyone shed some more light on that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.