IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Chart, page-692

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I agree but first we need to know that the kit works for Ovarian and then hopefully breast followed by lung cancer. To date we haven’t heard anything about the success of the new platform. We have been told everything is on track but what does that really mean. We want to hear that the new platform is at worse, equal to the development platform. As far as we know, it’s still
    in development. Getting enough test samples is probably what’s holding this up. Probably not a issue for breast cancer but probably is for ovarian. I gather they will also be pursuing other targets in other cancer as well now they have amalgamated with Sdx. Will be good to know what they are. The money is still in the Bard antibody level test for ovarian and breast cancer. If this test is commercially successful off we go. If not, down we go...at least in the short term. However, I expect this company to do well regardless in the long run as they have the team in place to be successful. They will develop or buy into great prospects I have no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.015(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $38.51K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2293 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 13111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.