KCN 3.70% $1.82 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I know nothing about finances and if you follow any of my stupid...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I know nothing about finances and if you follow any of my stupid diatribe, you will end up in the gutter with no money whatsoever, please don`t listen to what I say, you`ll lose it all!

Having said that, I think everyone is over thinking this, we all know as do the institutions, that there will be a bull market in the monetary metals, this is underpinned by the huge recent acquisitions by the central banks, they are not buying this stuff because of "tradition" (Bernanke) They are buying it and stacking it because they will be using it to reset their currencies, it`s not difficult to understand, it`s not Nuclear Physics.

It seems to me, (and remember I know nothing at all, this is not financial advice) that all the big instos/banks are on to it, Whack the metals down through Comex manipulation and then whack the shares down the following day. If you are alert, you know when the phys is going to be whacked because for no obvious reason, often the shares sell off the day before the metal prices are whacked, at least that`s how it appears to me. Look at today on the ASX, Gold Stocks took a tremendous hit because of a $30 drop in the phys. Many of these companies are profitable and paying dividends and the gold price is almost at all time highs. People try to make up reasons for the drop in price, the reason is the instos are manipulating the market it would seem to me (and I am just guessing, I know nothing).

They then pick up the shares for peanuts because retail sells and by doing so, they acquire a large position in the companies and when the time comes, not only will they make huge sums of money on the upward momentum with the retail out, but they also will be able to sell to retail at the top of the market just when the shoe shine boy says it is time to buy gold stocks. Retail gets FFd again.

I expect along the way, they will also be able to "advise" companies to take out hedging agreements when they require finance.

Same old same old, It`s a big club, and we aint in it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.065(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $469.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.82 $1.75 $1.127M 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2261 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 2123 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.81
  Change
0.065 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.77 $1.82 $1.75 28507
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.