KCN 7.03% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

PLEASE FELLOW BETHERINE VOTE I will be casting my shares' vote...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    PLEASE FELLOW BETHERINE VOTE

I will be casting my shares'

vote against the remuneration resolution.
    Please for the Love of God (and LoveGod's sake) enough is enough. I'm sick to death of negatively downing this company. So, I'm begging the 70% of shareholders to
    Vote against the remuneration resolution and bring in an executive with experience, common sense and at least a tertiary education in his field. If Mr Gibson stays as CEO he will destroy this company. If you value your investment don't let this man continue to systematically wipe value from our share price. You have worked TOO HARD to have your investment erode to these levels. It doesn't bother him; the purpose of his world tour is to network his name and status in case he is removed as CEO, he can then scout for another position much easier. Why did he attend 'Women in Mining"? He did so to be shown as a progressive CEO, right? KCN is just another steppingstone for this man. I don't think he has any intention of sticking it out when the 'shit hits the fan' (when we are losing thousands) this person is looking out for himself, hence his constant need to attend venues etc. I know and I don't need to ask, 'Blind Fredy" It wouldn't surprise me if he has feelers out now for a better paying position. I have been around the block quite a few times and I have seen this type of behavior before.

• Had they opened the TAFTA agreement wouldn't be in this financial mess
    • We would have bought back at least 80 to 100 million shares. Does that sound good to your bottom line?
    • We would have no need for third party companies supplying us equipment, manpower or opinions on how we should run our mine.
    • Work it out for yourself, you don't need half a brain to know cash positive with 150 million shares on offer equates to a very profitable company.
    • I am a friend of Kingsgate Consolidated, I have no animosity towards any person properly running this company, but when you mess up month after month one must ask the inevitable question, when do we call it quits and look for someone else that will carry us forward to prosperity? You cannot say 'we will" be producing 120 oz or 110oz and then do 15 oz for the quarter, have they no shame? This is our company, not there's to exploit. Their investment is small to nothing, all they worry about is when and how they can drain more of our money into their pockets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.090(7.03%)
Mkt cap ! $353.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.37 $1.34 $455.5K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 2888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.