KCN 0.37% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Chart, page-975

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Once again, if you are SO invested (another appendage shake?) in the company being run right, bleating and downramping here for likes is not the approach and actual concerned investor would take.

If the management team is as incompetent as you are constantly saying, they aren't reading your posts on here and going "oh my God he's right", "that Woody, he's a genius".. they are at a conference, twiddling their thumbs and plotting ways to ruin KCN.

You have email contact, you have an office phone contact. You've had multiple AGMs. Go to the source. I have raised multiple concerns with JG in the past, but things I know are within our control.. I'm a shareholder. Not a board member. I suspect you're an angry little man in a dark room with your keyboard locked and loaded.

Your pattern is down ramping, your style is childish. You capture moment in low confidence and ramp up the rhetoric. You are shaking the tree, for what purpose?

No, I don't say sell your shares, I say try some restraint and try to adult.

We get it. You can use Chat GPT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.35 $548.6K 401.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12871 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 4023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.