GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Someone posted a question a couple days ago asking why the price...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Someone posted a question a couple days ago asking why the price increase. I have my own ideas -
    1 - It's done this before, gone up quickly, come down even quicker. It might be repeating a volatile pattern
    2- It's overshot the downside and is returning to a new, higher base
    3- Investor confidence overall is starting to return, with the CA scheduled for next June, and recent announcements about new clients after a long, silent period
    4- The US investors have discovered it. They don't care about a CA in Australia or past articles in local newspapers, it's the client base they are building and the potential future revenues. One US investor (Charles Frischer) has bought a large parcel. What could be happening is that he tells a few people, they tell a few more and so on... Generally US investors have a higher appetite for risk and there's always a segment looking for the next big thing, be it tech, or biotech or whatever.

Personally I think Number 4 is the most probable. Especially since the US dollar is currently at a high to the AUD, making the share a bargain for US investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.