ERM 6.00% 4.7¢ emmerson resources limited

I last saw Warrego in 2014 post Giants Reef. Everything there...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I last saw Warrego in 2014 post Giants Reef. Everything there but leach circuit rotten. $10-15M would probably be enough to get going including working capital & first fill as long as you had a fairly full schedule going forward (cashflow from a working plant, month in and month out). Talk of refurbishing crush, grind, gravity & gold room only, makes some sense but recoveries will slump to 50%.

Under any plant scenario, it's all moot without the ore trucks showing up everyday. They need a Chariot to achieve this and their $15M facility won't get it.

Black Snake. Approvals in the NT are not like WA & Qld where you get you license & away you go. The approved MMP for BS is exploration focussed, not production mining. Three 25m winzes (say 2*2m) might yield 1000t of ore in total before they have to go back with a new plan and the next stage of approval. A sleight of hand from ERM management but net result is a long lead.

Territory made a presentation in Darwin last year at NT Resources week. My notes were that they had 2000Oz Au slated for Black Snake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $9.536K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19798 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.