ERM 6.00% 4.7¢ emmerson resources limited

Chart, page-158

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Jimmy, I and many people I know have started, operated, and sold businesses. Anyone that believes that all businesses and managers make plans and meet all their plans and deadlines are at best naive, at worst morons. There are a myriad of events and situations seen an unforeseen that impact on the time and manner in which you achieve your general goals. Yes, I am unapologetically optimistic and see value in looking forward to ERM’s unquestionable success. While you perhaps act as sniper and vent over what some would see as minor setbacks in a larger picture of significant success. I have watched investments in commercial property go sideways in the last 8 years, and currently sit on a mix of investments in public companies with various rates of return. ERM has been one of the few investments where I’m comfortable with more than 200% return in the past few years, and I’m sure more on the way. Unfortunately it appears you aren’t, and despite your efforts to take shots from the sidelines and dominate any discussion on the company, you maintain ownership rather than sell. I can’t help but think it’s a bit like shooting your self in the foot, blaming everyone else for the pain, and perhaps continuing to do so. My time frame is my time frame. My time frames have worked for me in business before. I can’t help it, if yours don’t. On that note, I’ve covered a few bases and will rest at that, for while. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $9.536K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19798 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.