ERM 0.00% 5.4¢ emmerson resources limited

Chart, page-159

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Quirkus - there is a massive difference between not meeting "all their plans and deadlines" and meeting almost none of them. There is also a big difference between things not going exactly to plan to announcing 12 months ago that the mill construction is underway and only a matter of 3-6 months away from being complete and announcing now that the it will be completed 4 to 9 months away (a longer deadline than it was 12 months ago) with no explanation given as to why it has been delayed so long. There is alos a big difference between not meeting "all their plans and deadlines" and announcing 4 months in a row that the exploration shaft is going to commence next quarter with no acknowledgement that you ever said it before.

No one is expecting all deadlines to be met, just expecting that they get within 12 months of being correct on at least 1 of the 3 key issues and explain to shareholders why the delay has occurred instead of pretending they are on track.

" I’m comfortable with more than 200% return in the past few years, and I’m sure more on the way. Unfortunately it appears you aren’t, " PErhaps that is because that 200% return still sees me around 20% down and the SP about 1/2 what it should be.

You keep being a yes man to management, I will keep expecting more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 147851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.