ZNO 3.70% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-1051

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    The charts are over extended and you will need to justify the share price. Before i get bashed by some posters for saying this. I've held ZNO from the day they listed on ASX and sold ZNO when it hit new high's in mid 50s and then bought ZNO when the stock hit rock bottom because fundamentally i believed in the company and it way oversold. I'm one of the first posters of ZNO if you dig the history and you will see what I'm talking about.

Fundamentally things started improving for ZNO and the corona virus now done wonders. Let's be honest here, most of the people on here don't even understand ZNO products nor how the company functions. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon because of the hype and corona virus. I'm not telling you to sell! I can definitely tell you I'm not selling my shares because i have a price target on mind. However, I'm now dersiked from the stock as i have taken my initial investment. Every price jump you will need to justify it with news that's all. And chart don't lie at all. It gives you a prediction and timing your entry. End of the day, it comes down to your strategy, are you a long term investor? If you are then go long that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $1.939K 69.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148949 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 304864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.