ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-2595

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    that’s because traders have a very short term brain and don’t look at shares with an ounce of common sense. I like to trade too but I still take a logical approach to my investments and trades. They stated in the recent update they were moving to a warehouse with 3x the capacity..ordering 3 million bottles..hiring more staff to cope with increased demand

did the website always have a note on it stating..

We’re experiencing high demand. We value your order & will be working hard to get it out to you ASAP. If you have any questions please check our FAQs. We wish you and your family a very safe and healthy 2020.

anyway they are obviously getting hammered so that’s good. I’m waiting on my $200 worth of product. Should keep me going for awhile. The more the virus spreads with no cure the more people will try to avoid it. I think zoono is going to rocket personally. I don’t know where exactly too but I think it can go a lot higher. Global demand for sanitiser is absolutely through the roof and zoono have one of the better if not best products to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.