ZNO 12.0% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-3155

1. 4,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Nonsense. U.S. economy is going through a massive boom. I recently sold my Atlanta home (in 2 hours from listing) to a cash investor who pulled his winnings out of the stock market. By comparison the Australian economy is in tepid third world status. . Your politicians and ruling class elites have destroyed the majority of the manufacturing sector. I watched one of your ex-prime ministers (so many that I cannot keep track of their names and faces) make snide remarks (I think they are all like a bunch of divorced frumpy wives) on a local financial news program about current management of U.S. economy policy. On Friday the Atlanta Fed pegged current quarter GDP at 3.1%.

Australia is very lucky that it has a small population that can draw on a massive amount of resources to implement the most inane economic policies. By examples our local gasoline is US$2.09 per gallon (before current 20% coming discount), retail natural gas is available at US$0.35 therm or about $3.50 for million BTU's / one GJ. Average for a starter home in the south is under US$250,000 which would be over A$1.5M in Sydney. You can move to Nashville which is a huge party city full of bars and bands or live in the pits of Sydney. Everything Downunder is overtaxed and overpriced. They even shut down the Cross, which once was filled with lots of entertaining stuff.

I cannot visit the various suburbs that I grew up in (I was a Westie who made it through Sydney University Law School) because they have been over run by sharia law. IF you want to see proper town planning I can show you around Atlanta, which will blow you away, compared with the development wreck in Sydney, and the buildings that are falling apart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.