ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

So Uber, Afterpay, etc took several years to make a profit, I...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    So Uber, Afterpay, etc took several years to make a profit, I don't think they are really making profits now, share price increases like a rocket based on the future outlook of what the beast/s would be. Personally hate them both but when you look at the share prices from IPO till now makes you scratch your head saying WTF and why.

Zoono only needs to keep up to speed with announcements, puff pieces and contract wins so the news creates a future outlook for an individual to visualize. I think someone needs to teach Paul that you can have the best product in the world but if nobody knows who you are and why you ROCK then your share price will drift in the background, so constant news feeds are of benefit.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, who got to the top first even if it was underhanded, it was Bill not because his products were better just because he got there first on a mass basis and marketed the shit out of it.

All in all, hope to see a few more announcements as I see posts showing certain agencies using their products in public arenas but still no announcement from ZNO on all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.