ZNO 0.00% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

all good. i think its very much worth noting that ZNO and APT...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162

all good. i think its very much worth noting that ZNO and APT are very different, and to date, have attracted two very different types of investor. ZNO had such a meteoric rise in a short period that many jumped on to make a quick buck, and now lots of those are panic driven, buying/selling at the slightest hint of good or bad news. APT is much more established, far less short term growth (but still great) and has attracted more long-term oriented investors. I think this massive fall from grace will attract similar investors to APT and it could suffer similar price fluctuations (to ZNO) moving forward.

There indeed are many stocks rising today, whether or not they're justified i simply dont know. i think the next 6 months are impossible to predict with so many now out of work, who knows if once covid is over this all goes back to normal, or leaves a permanent scar?

The sentiment with ZNO has increasingly become 'we need news now or SP falls'. i think looking at the business fundamentals more people need to consider this as a long hold, because literally everything points to a very profitable and stable future; great management, great product, profitable, great cash position, long term prospects, market protection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.569K 62.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117159 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.