ZNO 3.57% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Mate, you know I respect you and your opinions. But please keep...

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Mate, you know I respect you and your opinions. But please keep in mind those that have come into this company later in the game are feeling the pinch. I know you have been in from the beginning, and like many others on here would have a substantial amount of cash sitting I there bank right now, especially ‘if they were wise’ and got in at six cents. Some may have millions of shares still (do the math) so it’s easy to be subjective when you’re sitting on a sea of green. Please keep in mind, it’s because of the later investors the SP is sitting where it is. And as to what Paul said; I no longer look at the SP and haven’t since it was at six cents and I’m not really concerned where it’s at. Im sure he didn’t mean it, but it’s not the kind of thing a CEO of a floated company should be saying IMO. Just remember mate, we are not all sitting on a sea of green like some, we are the ones not selling and keeping the SP where is. So to wonder and ask reasonable questions shouldn’t be looked down upon or dismissed as being negative or downramping. These are just my thoughts mate. Nothing personal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.