ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

what for? Earnings are pumping. Not going to make the same...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    what for? Earnings are pumping. Not going to make the same mistake like I made on A2M. I sold some too early. When there is a fundamental change in earnings and there is a good reason behind it then it’s always going to be a hold hold hold from my opinion. Multiple revenue streams via B2B, B2C and animal health which would of all seen massive increased demand due to the covid pandemic. It’s still a very easy hold. Covid infection rates to spike heavily in coming months due to the ease of lockdown restrictions and demonstration protesting also says common sense it’s a hold. My wife just gave birth to my son slightly early at 36 weeks and 1 day so he’s in the nursery. They are all using Cutan hand sanitiser. I said I know of a better sanitiser that is non alcoholic. Their response is all non alcoholic are very sticky and they didn’t believe a non alcoholic sanitiser would work. I showed them the TGA for zoono. I also handed out a bottle for them to keep an try. They love it and said it feels great on the hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.