ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

I agree, but my guess is that we'll exceed the $11m/mth for May...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I agree, but my guess is that we'll exceed the $11m/mth for May and June as Covid still has a strangle hold on many countries around the world and the word about Zoono continues to spread. I think there's a good chance that we could do close to $15m/mth and if that's the case, we'll rerate quickly to $5 and some. FOMO coupled with the fact that there are very few shares on offer will push it further still. Is $6-7 before year's end a bit of a stretch? Big call, but with the increasing amount of free publicity we're getting about our revolutionary product, Covid not going away any time soon, a change in public hygiene practices, a strengthening global supply network, increasing economies of scale etc, I'm willing to back my words with money. That's why I've been accumulating over the last few days. Furthermore, if the Covid effect does begin to die out over the medium term, we have several other markets, such as the pet and livestock industries to grow into, which will keep our SP buoyant.

Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180053 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.