ZNO 0.00% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

Management could certainly make a few more announcements on...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Management could certainly make a few more announcements on where the product is being tested and taken up, ideally with numbers. The “websites mentioning Zoono” is a wonderful HC post that fills in some of those gaps luckily.

They have done some incredible deals with London underground, Singapore airports, Hong Kong airports and many others, but haven’t directly leveraged them publicly for some reason. (I’m wondering if they’ve been forced to pivot form focusing on animal health to human & still working through some of that.)

Zoono has managed to expand exponentially in a very short time under level 4 lockdown, with China bottling issues, airline closures, sea cargo uncertainty & price fluctuations.

Under extreme pressure with incredible demand, Zoono could have gone to shareholders for more money to hire a PR company, more marketing people, a new warehouse, high end software solutions, more management, as well as expansion into other international regions, while taking some cream off the top for execs, but they didn’t.

Paul & his crew managed to do so much without asking shareholders for money, while turning a great profit, which has been banked.

I expect Hyslop to take a moment to create pretty brochures with great testimonials from Amazon, Disney and the NBA at some stage, but if he remains too busy doing deals, building a reputation on testing & referrals amongst the chaos, we’ll just have to eke out what we can from the quarterlies & annuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.238K 86.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182863 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 28425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.